Payment & Delivery
Payment can be made via the secure website payment system. We accept PayPal, Credit cards and some other means. Details of this will be available through the checkout process.
We are making shopping easier
All UK Post is now only £3.99
Worldwide FREE Shipping of all Prints
For all other products, All European countries have a flat rate of £4.99 for order values upto £29 and £6.99 per order for all other values.
USA / Canada is a flat rate of £15 per order
Rest of the world, Flat rate of £18 per order
Our products will be well packaged and delivered as soon as possible. Depending on the products you purchase, you may receive part shipments, however, you won’t pay additional postage, some of our stock will be delivered from another warehouse.
Typical Despatch times (delivery time is additional and dependant on your location)
Prints - 2-4 Working Days
T-Shirts, Hoodies, Phone Cases and Mugs: 6 Working Days + Delivery time
- The Seller will calculate the total weight of the items purchased by the Buyer and apply the appropriate delivery rate. The Buyer may choose which postal service they wish to use, Royal Mail or Courier services.
- All orders are dispatched daily Monday to Friday, however as many products are made to order items may take up to five working days to be despatched.
- Goods supplied outside the UK and the ROI will normally be delivered within 15 working days of acceptance of order and may take longer for International orders outside of Europe.
- Where a specific delivery date has been agreed, and where this delivery date cannot be met, the Buyer will be notified and given the opportunity to agree a new delivery date or receive a full refund.
- The Seller shall use its reasonable endeavours to meet any date agreed for delivery. In any event time of delivery shall not be of the essence and the Seller shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by the Buyer or any third party arising directly or indirectly out of any failure to meet any estimated delivery date.
- Delivery of the Goods shall be made to the Buyer’s address specified in the order and the Buyer shall make all arrangements necessary to take delivery of the Goods whenever they are tendered for delivery.
- Title and risk in the Goods shall pass to the Buyer upon delivery of the Goods.