Fendt 724 Black Mug 15oz
Fendt 724 Black Mug 15oz
When it’s time for a brew, its time for a decent one. You work hard, you deserve to have a drink in style, with a mug design that reminds of your roots, passion and dreams.
NOT Microwave and Dishwasher safe. Handwash only
Designed by us, printed by Specialists.
Now in stock for immediate despatch and special Price. Limited Stock availability
Here are some answers to common questions
How quickly will the item be despatched?
Art Prints (Stocked) - 1 to 2 days
Black Mugs (Stocked) - 1 to 2 days
Other Mugs (Printed after Order) - 5 days
Clothing (Printed after Order) - 5 days
Phone Cases (Printed after Order) - 5 days.
We sometimes send part shipments, don't worry if you don't recieve all your items in the first parcel. They will be sent
Do you sell these products anywhere else?
No. Our products are unique and we dont sell anywhere else. We don't currently supply Wholesale
What if I want to return the item?
Don't worry, we have a return policy. See below
Refunds & Returns
- The Buyer shall inspect the Goods immediately upon receipt and shall notify the Seller in writing within 7 working days of delivery if the Goods are damaged or do not comply with any of the Contract. If damage to goods is a result of the postal service the Buyer must notify the Seller within 24 hours of receipt, either in writing or by telephone, in order to comply with postal terms and conditions. If the Buyer fails to do so the Buyer shall be deemed to have accepted the Goods.
- Where a claim of defect or damage is made the Seller shall be responsible for the recovery of the Goods from the Buyer. The Buyer shall be entitled to an exchange or full refund if the Goods are in fact defective.
- If you are a consumer you have the right, in addition to your other rights, to cancel the Contract and receive a refund by informing the Seller by writing within 7 working days of receipt of the Goods. The right to cancel does not apply to Contracts for the supply of Goods if these have been unsealed by the Consumer.
- Goods must be returned by the Buyer at the Buyer’s expense and should be adequately insured during the return journey. The Buyer will receive a refund of monies paid for the Goods within 30 days of cancellation. If the Buyer fails to return the Goods following cancellation, the Seller shall be entitled to deduct the cost of the Goods from the Buyer.
- Goods to be returned must clearly show the order number obtained from the Seller on the package.
- Where returned Goods are found to be damaged due to the Buyer’s fault the Buyer will be liable for the cost of remedying such damage.
- Commissioned work is a service and once payment is received after a proof representation of the commission work is received a refund will not be granted. Commissioned work will be delivered fully insured, so any damage /loss will cover the customer for a full refund, or the seller will carry out the work again.